For Members

How Do I…

Change My Address?

To change your address:

  1. Online through MyTMRS - Click on MyTMRS and follow the prompts to register and/or log in.
  2. By Form - Complete and sign the TMRS Address or Name Change Form, then send to our office by mail or fax.
  1. Fill out the top portion of the form:
    • Full Name
    • (Note: If your last name has changed, you must submit proof of that name change – see, “How Do I... Change My Name?”)
    • SSN (must be legible and match the number on file)
    • Date of birth
    • Current or last employing city
    • Daytime phone
  2. Fill out the 2nd section (address change), which asks for:
    • New mailing address (number, street, city, state, ZIP)
    • Daytime and evening phone numbers
    • E-mail address
  3. Skip the 3rd section (name change).
  4. Signature Required — be sure to sign and date the form.
  5. Send the form to TMRS either by mail or fax.

TMRS is on Facebook!

Follow TMRS on LinkedIn

Contact Webmaster for technical assistance or to report a broken link. For all other issues, please fill out this online form and TMRS will respond during normal business hours.

©2017 Texas Municipal Retirement System.
This website is an informal presentation of the TMRS Act and related law. If any specific questions of fact or law should arise, the statutes will govern. TMRS, MyTMRS, and the TMRS logo are registered trademarks of the Texas Municipal Retirement System.