How Do I…
Change My Name?
If you have changed your name legally, you need to change your TMRS account to reflect your new name by sending a TMRS Address or Name Change Form. For compliance and security reasons, we are not able to make a name change over the phone or the Internet. Include a photocopy of a legal document showing your changed name (see 1).
Complete the TMRS Address or Name Change Form:
- Fill out the top portion of the form:
- Full Name
- SSN (must be legible and match the number on file)
- Date of birth
- Current or last employing city
- Daytime phone
- Old name
- New name
- Reason for change
If you fax a form, do not mail a separate copy. We only need one copy of each form, either faxed or mailed.
How Do I? for Members
- Check my account information?
- Change my name?
- Change my address?
- Change my beneficiary?
- Get credit for previous public service?
- Get credit for military service?
- Get credit for military service under USERRA?
- Get a refund?
- Request a retirement estimate?
- Apply for service retirement?
- Apply for occupational disability retirement?
- Get help if I am divorcing?