How Do I…
Check My Account Information?
To request information about your account:
- Online through MyTMRS — Click on MyTMRS and follow the prompts to register and/or log in.
(NOTE: MyTMRS does not take into account if you have a QDRO on file and will show your full account balance.)
- By phone — Call our toll-free number (800-924-8677) and speak to someone in Member Services.
- In writing — Submit a signed written request to TMRS. Please remember to include the following information:
- Full name
- Social Security Number or your TMRS ID Number
- Mailing Address and Phone Number
- Your request
- Your signature in longhand
- Date of request
The signed written request may be faxed to (512) 476-5576 or mailed to PO Box 149153 Austin, TX 78714-9153.
Please Note: Most account changes require completion of a prescribed form with your signature. Additionally, specific account information is confidential and will not be discussed/released to third parties without your consent. If you have an Attorney-In-Fact, please submit a copy of the Power of Attorney to TMRS for review and approval. Once approved, the Attorney-in-Fact on record will be able to act on your behalf for TMRS purposes.
If you fax a form, do not mail a separate copy. We only need one copy of each form, either faxed or mailed.
How Do I? for Members
- Check my account information?
- Change my name?
- Change my address?
- Change my beneficiary?
- Get credit for previous public service?
- Get credit for military service?
- Get credit for military service under USERRA?
- Get a refund?
- Request a retirement estimate?
- Apply for service retirement?
- Apply for occupational disability retirement?
- Get help if I am divorcing?