Skip to Content

Change My Withholding Information

Monthly benefit payments are taxable income. You may update your withholding election at any time. Refer to the instructions provided by the IRS for complete details on providing withholding updates to TMRS.


How to Change Withholding Online Through MyTMRS.

  • Go to MyTMRS and follow the prompts to register and/or log in.
  • Click on "Tax Withholding" under the Quick Links section.

By Form

By Form

Download  IRS W-4P Withholding Certificate for Pension or Annuity Payments and send the form to TMRS either by mail or by fax.

     Mail: P.O. Box 149154, Austin, TX 787-9153

What Happens Next?