How Do I…
Change My Direct Deposit Account?
Changing your direct deposition information to a different bank or credit union simply requires the resubmission of the TMRS Direct Deposit Authorization Form (TMRS-80e). This form allows us to safely transmit the funds to your new chosen account. You will still need to complete the form in its entirety and sign it.
Complete the top portion of the form:
- Full name (first, middle, last)
- SSN (must be legible and match the number on file)
- Mailing address
- Date of birth
- Your daytime phone number
- E-mail address
Financial Institution Data
Complete the middle portion with your checking or savings account information. Please note that TMRS can only deposit into a TMRS payee’s personal bank account (not to a different account holder and not to a business account.) To ensure accuracy, please provide a voided check for checking accounts on the middle section of the form.
- Name of financial institution to which you want your monthly annuity deposited
- Phone number of the institution
- Routing number of the institution (the 9 digit number assigned to each institution )
- Your account number
- Individual Names(s) on Financial Account (You must be an account holder for the checking or savings account provided.)
- Signature required — be sure to sign and date the form.
- Send the form to TMRS either by mail or fax
Direct Deposit forms submitted to TMRS by the 15th of the month are typically updated for that month’s direct deposit payment. Otherwise, the direct deposit update may not be made until the following month.
If you fax a form, do not mail a separate copy. We only need one copy of each form, either faxed or mailed.