Skip to Content

Change My Direct Deposit Account

To change your direct deposit account —

  1. Online through MyTMRS — Click on MyTMRS and follow the prompts to register and/or log in.
  2. By Form — Complete and sign the TMRS Direct Deposit Authorization Form (TMRS-80E), then send to our office by mail or fax.